Test your pet’s gut health
Understand their unique needs to inform their future wellness.
Make good choices
What is microbiome?
Why would I want to test my pet’s microbiome?
- Chronic symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting or itching
- Overweight or abnormally fluctuating weight
- Mood changes or behavior issues
Something has changed
- Assess progress when changing their food
- Track development of a new puppy or kitten
- Monitor impact of a new medicine or supplement
You’re just kinda curious
- Understand what’s going on in your pet’s gut
- Contribute to and advance pet health science
Or, your vet recommended it
Pet insurance might cover the cost of this kitLearn More
See how it works
When you receive the kit, register your pet’s unique Sample ID at nomnomnow.com/insights
What will I get?
After you submit your pet’s sample for testing, you’ll receive a comprehensive digital report of your pet’s unique microbiomePurchase
An easy-to-understand assessment of your pet’s gut health
A comprehensive analysis of the different bacteria living in your pet’s gut and what that means for your pet’s health
Comparative data to see how your pet’s gut microbiome stacks up against other pets that have been tested
Nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations
The satisfaction of contributing to cutting edge pet health science that can help advance animal care for generations to come
Interested in learning more? Here are some additional resources on your pet’s microbiome: